Commercial Window Tinting
Our 3M window tint/window films will help reduce the energy costs, increase the tenant’s comfort and provide you with the protection from the sun damage and the UV rays. It will also help control the hot spots, and add valuable safety to your windows. Whether it is our quality window tint, safety film, or decorative film, each are designed to help you and cater to your needs.
Schedule an Estimate
Commercial window tint/window film provides:
- Maintaining natural views. Our window films help prevent premature fading, glare and excessive solar heat gain that can be a nuisance to a building’s occupants. With our advanced films, you will be able to view the tranquility of your surroundings through our natural appearing residential window film.
- Comfort. Solar heat comes from two primary sources, the visible light you can see and the infrared light you can feel. Our films can reject up to 60 percent of the heat coming in, and 97 percent of the infrared light, keeping you at ease in the comforts of your own home, while improving temperature consistency. Sun Control of Minnesota provides the comfort and protection needed to keep your employees and/or customers safe and happy.
- Energy efficiency. Because our window tint films reject so much heat from natural sunlight, you will see a drastic change in your energy bill. Occupants will feel comfortable, meaning the constant operation of heating a building during the summer will reduce.
- Reduces interior fading. Continuous sun glare and UV rays also contribute to the fading of furniture, wood, carpet, and paint in any building. Whether you choose low or highly-tinted windows, the interior of your business and its belongings will stay their natural shades, helping with its resale value.
- Better privacy. Business owners often prefer tinted windows to ensure the privacy of their employees and/or merchandise because they add that extra level of privacy. Keep your employees and business safe behind the privacy of tinted windows.
- Strength and security. The added layer of tinting film helps to shatterproof your glass. This is especially beneficial because it can protect occupants from flying glass in the event of an accident or natural disaster.
What causes UV fading?
Exposure to direct sunlight can cause many colored or painted materials to fade. Damage due to fading is caused by UV light, visible light, heat (including infrared light), artificial lighting indoors, humidity and poor dye anchorage. The first three cause about 90 percent of general fading. UV, visible light and heat all pass through ordinary glass and can cause extensive damage to goods and furnishings in offices, retail shops and museums. Sun Control of Minnesota can help with its advanced window film.
Safety and Security Films
3M Safety and Security films will hold shattered glass together during severe weather conditions, accidental impact, or vandalism. The security films and the attachment systems are designed to maintain the integrity of the building as well as preserve the appearance of the windows. These films also have the ability to block out unwanted heat during the hot summer months, allowing up to 70 percent of the light in through your windows, while keeping the heat out.
However, the most popular reason for safety and security film installation is to help deter smash-and-grab crimes and slow down forced entry. We recognize that even the best safety glass film cannot guarantee 100 percent protection, however it can dramatically reduce the amount of time a criminal has to get into a building and therefore can reduce the amount of loss or damage.
Contact Us Today
Is it time to improve the look and safety of your home? No matter the size or shape of your window, we’ve got you covered. Whether your business is trying to reduce its heating and cooling costs, protect its inventory, or enhance its curb appeal, Sun Control of Minnesota’s premium commercial and office window tinting services can give your space that new look. Schedule your free commercial window tinting estimate today.