Do you want to give your business a new look on the inside? While repainting can be a time-consuming pain, wall wraps are an excellent way to change the atmosphere of your business or establishment. Using our large format printer and wall wrap material, our experts can print any images and graphics of your choosing onto our heavy-duty 3M vinyl material and install it in a snap.
Wall wraps are perfect for:
- Offices. Brighten up your office’s atmosphere and boost employee morale with an artistic wall wrap. The creative options are endless. You can print your company’s logo and slogan, graphics of your products or services, or even an intrinsic abstract design in your company’s colors.
- Retail businesses. You can easily make your retail space more inviting to customers with a custom wall wrap. We have the capability to print product images, store logos, brand names, and even informational signs that you can put on any of your retail store’s walls.
- Restaurants. Help bring a story to your customers and make your restaurant more authentic with a themed wall wrap. Whether you serve elegant Italian food or that wholesome American chow, digitally printed, custom wall wraps can add that appealing ambiance to your eatery.
- Service centers. From franchised automotive dealerships to small auto repair companies, wall graphics and wraps are the perfect way to direct your clients through your service center to make the service process more efficient. They can also display your logo, which can help bring loyalty and familiarity to your brand.
What Are Your Custom Wall Options?
- Wraps. A full wall wrap does not have to necessarily depict a particular image or graphic. You can choose to change the look of the interior of your building with a wrap that includes the logo, or you can choose a wrap design that subliminally incorporates your company’s logo and colors. The design options are endless with our customizable wall wraps.
- Graphics. A spot graphic can easily depict an image of your customers using your products, product images, or even a detailed design blueprint of anything your company may manufacture or sell.
- Murals. The purpose of a wall mural is to cover the full length and height of your wall space and showcase a photo rendering of your choosing. You can choose a collage of photos, location shots, or even artistic renderings of broad-range topics.
- Lettering. You can incorporate vinyl wall lettering into your mural design, your wall wrap, or on its own. With lettering, your options are endless. Display your company’s slogan, highlight a quote from its founder, or showcase your company’s mission statement to make the area more unique and inviting.
Want to know how we do it? The heavy-duty printing and cutting machines we use include:
- EFI H1625 LED Wide Format Printer
- OKI Data Infotech ColorPainter M-64s
- Large-Format Inkjet Printer - TrueVIS VG-640, VG-540
- Roland VersaCAMM VS640i Wide-Format Printer/Cutters
- Graphtec FC8600
- Rollsroller Flatbed Applicator - Entry
It’s Time for More Than Just a Sign
Ready to partner with us? With locations in the Twin Cities, Rochester, MN, and even Hudson, WI, Sun Control of Minnesota has the reach and capabilities to create the vision in your mind. All we need is a little more information about your project, including the project type, wall graphic location, and budget. Contact us at (651) 490-1060 to get the process started!