Storefront Window Graphics
Transform the look and feel of your storefront with custom vinyl letters and graphics. These additions can be a powerful marketing tool and are a critical element to your company’s branding when designed and placed correctly. Whether you need a simple logo graphic on your front door or a multi-window display image, our large-scale printers can do it all.
Sun Control of Minnesota’s years of experience means we are the specialists in custom storefront graphics services, giving our clients’ businesses brand new looks. We start by designing your window graphics to align with your color, size, and design specifications. Then we print each graphic onto our specialized 3M vinyl material using our heavy-duty printers. Finally, the graphics are carefully and expertly applied flat to your storefront windows and doors, transforming them right before your eyes.
Our experts can customize your signs for any size, from 6” x 12” to 48” x 96” and everything in between! We will take the time to get to know you and your business, to better understand the company’s marketing needs. To see some of our past storefront graphics projects, check out our Graphics Services gallery!
Post and Panel Signs
Oftentimes, you may see post and panel signs in front of stores or businesses, giving passersby a better view of what their business has to offer. The standard design requires two posts mounted in the ground with a center panel to display your message. Most business owners feature their business name, logo, and or slogan on their post and panel signs. The best uses for post and panel signs include:
- Wayfinding markers
- Temporary setups
- Monument signs
- Concept. We’ll have an initial meeting with you to start to better understand your needs. If necessary, our team will visit your site and take any photos or measurements, review landlord criteria, and provide you with any information about possible local signage ordinance restrictions. Once we’ve gained more insight into your storefront vision, we will help you determine which options make the most sense for your project.
- Graphic design. Our experienced graphic designers will take your ideas and regulations, and provide you with a concept drawing for you to review. We will continue to work alongside you to come up with an accurate representation of your storefront signage vision.
- Logo design (optional). If you have a new business or a business that needs a new logo redesign, our professionals can design various logo concepts that you can choose from to represent your business.
- Fabrication. Once all design work has been completed and approved by you, the sign will be ready to be built. We utilize top materials for sign fabrication from 3M to ensure your sign will be in the absolute best condition.
- Installation. Having the right people with experience is key toward a seamless sign installation. Our specially-trained, dependable installers will get the job done right the first time.
What to know how we do it? The heavy-duty printing and cutting machines we use include:
- EFI H1625 LED Wide Format Printer
- OKI Data Infotech ColorPainter M-64s
- Large-Format Inkjet Printer - TrueVIS VG-640, VG-540
- Roland VersaCAMM VS640i Wide-Format Printer/Cutters
- Graphtec FC8600
- Rollsroller Flatbed Applicator - Entry
Give Your Storefront a New Look Today
It’s time to give your storefront that needed facelift. With locations in the Twin Cities, Rochester, MN, and even Hudson, WI, Sun Control of Minnesota has the reach and capabilities to make your storefront vision a reality. What we’ll need from you is a little more information about your project, including the project type, graphic size, and budget. Contact us at (651) 490-1060 to get started!