Pull Up Displays
Sun Control of Minnesota’s pull-up displays for tradeshows and events are designed to put our customers’ messages front and center. Our expert graphic designs, signs, and accessories will stand out from the ground, so you can be sure your marketing doesn’t go unnoticed. The best part? They can easily be reused over time. Their portability, durability, and versatility make setup and assembly easy.
Pull-up displays, also known as retractable banners, have become one of the most popular tradeshow and event signage options because of their ability to retract, making for easy transport. They are perfect for any event where portable advertising may be needed. All banners are printed on the highest-quality 3M materials with cutting-edge printing technology that makes its colors pop.
All You Need is the Stand
Sun Control of Minnesota’s expert designers can help you develop a pull-up display design that will surely turn heads. Each of our industrial printing machines is capable of printing on any type of retractable banner material and in any size. The most common pull-up display types include:
- Miniature tabletop retractable banner. A smaller-sized pull-up display, perfect for a table top, is ideal when presenting your close-up audience with need-to-know information. Its compact size makes it ideal for travel and setup.
- Standard retractable banner. A traditional retractable display provides you with portable branding and value messaging to your audience. You will be sure to look professional and earn respect with this type of display at your trade show or informational event. Its size can even help people locate your booth or table, even across a crowded room.
- Double-sided retractable banner. A double-sided banner means you can have twice the impact and full-room visibility to display your message to your audience. This banner is available in multiple sizes and design styles, all while ensuring pixel-perfect quality and accuracy.
What to know how we do it? The heavy-duty printing and cutting machines we use include:
- EFI H1625 LED Wide Format Printer
- OKI Data Infotech ColorPainter M-64s
- Large-Format Inkjet Printer - TrueVIS VG-640, VG-540
- Roland VersaCAMM VS640i Wide-Format Printer/Cutters
- Graphtec FC8600
- Rollsroller Flatbed Applicator - Entry
Make Your Message Life-Sized
At Sun Control of Minnesota, our mission is to bring your message to the forefront and make it the most effective, real-life marketing for your company. Interested in what we’ve done in the past? Explore our portfolio of past work, then contact us at (651) 490-1060 to get started. We’ll get to know you and your business, as well as learn important details such as project size, design, and budget.