Sun Control of Minnesota offers a variety of lighted and non-illuminated building signs for office, retail, commercial, and industrial buildings. Whether you need a simple metal wall sign, dimensional lettering, or a huge corporate logo sign mounted on the third story wall – we can get it done! Our custom signs can include:
- Building signs. If you’re opening a new business or ready for a sign upgrade, Sun Control of Minnesota can bring your outdoor sign to life. Your initial meeting with our designers will include the collaboration of ideas, the right colors to use, and materials to use for your specific application. We will also ensure all suggestions and plans fit within your lease and local ordinance criteria.
- Fundraising signs. Whether your fundraiser requires a portable pull-up display, a custom-printed table cloth, or a large exterior banner, Sun Control of Minnesota is an expert provider for fundraising and sponsorship signage for various organizations in the upper Midwest.
- Real estate signs. Stand out from the sea of realtors with a customized real estate sign. These signs have been proven to be one of the best marketing strategies for real estate companies and agents. You have the option to incorporate an existing design and logo or choose a brand new design to make your outdoor marketing unique.
- Indoor door signs. Door signs are an effective solution for any workplace or company that wants to give occupants notice. Types of door signs can include wayfinding signs (enter, exit, deliveries, etc.), surveillance signs, and even “reserved” signs. With our wide range of sizes and design choices, we can print any type of door sign for your facility.
Our Process From Start to Finish
- Concept. We’ll have an initial meeting with you to start to better understand your needs. If necessary, our team will visit your site and take any photos or measurements, review criteria, and provide you with an estimate.
- Graphic design. Our experienced graphic designers will take your ideas and regulations, and provide a concept drawing for you to review. We will continue to work alongside you to come up with an accurate representation of the your storefront signage vision.
- Logo design (optional). If you have a new business or a business that needs a new logo redesign, our professionals can design various logo concepts that you can choose from to represent your business.
- Fabrication. Once all design work has been completed and approved by you, the sign will be ready to be built. We utilize top materials for sign fabrication from 3M to ensure your sign will be in the absolute best condition.
- Installation. Having the right people with experience is key toward a seamless sign installation. Our specially-trained, dependable installers will get the job done right the first time.
What to know how we do it? The heavy-duty printing and cutting machines we use include:
- EFI H1625 LED Wide Format Printer
- OKI Data Infotech ColorPainter M-64s
- Large-Format Inkjet Printer - TrueVIS VG-640, VG-540
- Roland VersaCAMM VS640i Wide-Format Printer/Cutters
- Graphtec FC8600
- Rollsroller Flatbed Applicator - Entry
Contact Us Today
Are you in need of a custom sign for your business or event? Sun Control of Minnesota’s mission is to help our clients make their visions a reality. Whether you need a branded logo sign or you’re in need of something new, our numerous design templates can provide a quick and effective way to give your brand a head start on the entire design process! No matter your requirements, we have the capabilities to customize the perfect product for you. Visit our gallery to check out all of the custom signs we’ve created for our clients over the years. Ready to get started? Contact us today at (651) 490-1060 for your new custom signage.