Sun Control of Minnesota offers a variety of lighted and non-illuminated building signs for office, retail, commercial, and industrial buildings. Whether you need a simple metal wall sign, dimensional lettering, or a huge corporate logo sign mounted on the third story wall – we can get it done! Our custom signs can include:
- Building signs. If you’re opening a new business or ready for a sign upgrade, Sun Control of Minnesota can bring your outdoor sign to life. Your initial meeting with our designers will include the collaboration of ideas, the right colors to use, and materials to use for your specific application. We will also ensure all suggestions and plans fit within your lease and local ordinance criteria.
- Fundraising signs. Whether your fundraiser requires a portable pull-up display, a custom-printed table cloth, or a large exterior banner, Sun Control of Minnesota is an expert provider for fundraising and sponsorship signage for various organizations in the upper Midwest.
- Real estate signs. Stand out from the sea of realtors with a customized real estate sign. These signs have been proven to be one of the best marketing strategies for real estate companies and agents. You have the option to incorporate an existing design and logo or choose a brand new design to make your outdoor marketing unique.
- Indoor door signs. Door signs are an effective solution for any workplace or company that wants to give occupants notice. Types of door signs can include wayfinding signs (enter, exit, deliveries, etc.), surveillance signs, and even “reserved” signs. With our wide range of sizes and design choices, we can print any type of door sign for your facility.
- Pole & Pylon Signs. Pylon signs can be installed anywhere you want on your property without attaching them to your building. We can add lighting to your signs to showcase your company’s name, logo, or overarching design. Due to their height, Pylon signs are great for attracting the eye of those passing by. They’re the perfect promotional tool for your business.
LIGHTED SIGNAGE SERVICES
- Monument Signs. Our freestanding signs are in proximity to the ground and replicated to look like stone or brick. We offer sign options to help you fine-tune your entire design.
- LED Sign Retrofits and Updates. LED lights deliver brighter illumination with less heat and less energy consumption than all other types of lighting. They perform well in all weather conditions and last a long time. We can retrofit your current lights with LED lights to bring new life to your sign.
- Electronic / Electric Signs/ Message Centers. With electronic signs and message centers, you now have the power to deliver a new message or ad to your audience instantly. We can install electric signs or message centers in strategic places that give your message the most exposure possible.
- Neon & LED signs. Nothing is more attention-getting than a neon sign. Our team can custom install bright LED neon signs to help you get more exposure for your business. You can choose from a wide array of colors or incorporate your company’s logo or information into the sign. Since LEDs emit little heat, you have more options for arranging the bulbs around the design.
- Channel Letter Signs of All Types (lighted and non-lighted). We can custom make the channel letters out of metal or plastic for your commercial building. The letters will be illuminated from the inside to give them a 3D appearance.
- LED Sign Repair. In addition to design and installation, we also offer complete LED sign repair for your business. Whether you need standard maintenance, part replacement, or need a design patched up, we can restore your LED light back to looking and performing like new once again.
- Neon Sign Repair. Do you have a neon light that won’t flash or bulbs that won’t burn? We can inspect all the components of your light such as the wiring, the bulbs, and connection to determine what’s wrong with the sign. We can also restore the design of the sign. Your neon sign will be fully functional and ready to display once again.
Our Process From Start to Finish
- Concept. We’ll have an initial meeting with you to start to better understand your needs. If necessary, our team will visit your site and take any photos or measurements, review criteria, and provide you with an estimate.
- Graphic design. Our experienced graphic designers will take your ideas and regulations, and provide a concept drawing for you to review. We will continue to work alongside you to come up with an accurate representation of the your storefront signage vision.
- Logo design (optional). If you have a new business or a business that needs a new logo redesign, our professionals can design various logo concepts that you can choose from to represent your business.
- Fabrication. Once all design work has been completed and approved by you, the sign will be ready to be built. We utilize top materials for sign fabrication from 3M to ensure your sign will be in the absolute best condition.
- Installation. Having the right people with experience is key toward a seamless sign installation. Our specially-trained, dependable installers will get the job done right the first time.
What to know how we do it? The heavy-duty printing and cutting machines we use include:
- EFI H1625 LED Wide Format Printer
- OKI Data Infotech ColorPainter M-64s
- Large-Format Inkjet Printer - TrueVIS VG-640, VG-540
- Roland VersaCAMM VS640i Wide-Format Printer/Cutters
- Graphtec FC8600
- Rollsroller Flatbed Applicator - Entry
Contact Us Today
Are you in need of a custom sign for your business or event? Sun Control of Minnesota’s mission is to help our clients make their visions a reality. Whether you need a branded logo sign or you’re in need of something new, our numerous design templates can provide a quick and effective way to give your brand a head start on the entire design process! No matter your requirements, we have the capabilities to customize the perfect product for you. Visit our gallery to check out all of the custom signs we’ve created for our clients over the years. Ready to get started? Contact us today at (651) 490-1060 for your new custom signage.