Make a statement with a big, bold banner from Sun Control of Minnesota. Banners are the flexible, versatile, and economical solution to display your message outdoors. Whether your business is hosting a special event or you need a sponsor banner, we have the team to get it done. Horizontal and vertical banners are a fantastic way to display a message that can stand up to the outdoor elements because they are long-lasting and highly versatile.
Types of banners we offer include:
- Storefront/building banners. Whether your building requires a horizontal or vertical banner, we have you covered. Our banners come with grommets (small hole and metal ring) on each of the corners so you can easily tether them anywhere you choose.
- Mesh banners. These banners are the perfect choice for outdoor events such as concerts, sporting events, and festivals because sound can easily pass through the material. They are also ideal in high-wind areas because the mesh material also makes it easy for wind to pass through without damaging the material. Rest assured that with a mesh banner, all printed designs and lettering are still fully visible for people to see your message.
- Pole banners. Pole banners come in a vertical style and can easily be attached to any pole or street post. Is your city hosting an event? Pole banners are the perfect way to spread the word to road and sidewalk users alike.
- Feather banners. Feather banners are often used at events or outside retail or service stores, and must be attached to a single stand. The best part? They’re easily movable meaning you can take your message on the go!
- Windscreens. Tennis courts often have screens attached to the surrounding fence line to protect players from wind. Sometimes windscreens contain sponsor information, or they may only contain simple lettering. If your tennis court or sports complex requires fencing banners, we’ve got you covered.
The heavy-duty 3M material used for our banners are manufactured and designed to withstand rain, wind, and extreme hot and cold weather, making it an ideal outdoor advertising choice for those of us in the upper Midwest. We have the capabilities to print and cut banners in almost all sizes to better fit your specifications.
Want to know how we do it? The heavy-duty printing and cutting machines we use include:
- EFI H1625 LED Wide Format Printer
- OKI Data Infotech ColorPainter M-64s
- Large-Format Inkjet Printer - TrueVIS VG-640, VG-540
- Roland VersaCAMM VS640i Wide-Format Printer/Cutters
- Graphtec FC8600
- Rollsroller Flatbed Applicator - Entry
Contact Us Today
Make your message bigger and bolder than ever with a fully-customizable banner. At Sun Control of Minnesota, we want you to feel confident your outdoor displays are advertising the perfect messages. Before we can get the process started, contact us at (651) 490-1060 so we can get the most important details, including project size, design, and budget.