A premium vehicle wrap and graphic is the perfect way to take your message on the go. Whether you want to advertise your business, product, promotion, or event, it is a fun and innovative way to help you reach more people. In fact, in the past five to ten years, cars, vans, and trucks have all become moving billboards as promotional tools. In fact, studies have shown that a vehicle graphic or vehicle decal has the lowest cost per impression over other advertising mediums. But what makes a successful vehicle graphic?
- Effective design. The goal of your vehicle graphic is to get the attention of the public. Whether you’re selling a service or product, or getting people excited about an upcoming event, our experts understand what parts of the vehicle will get the most attention and how to incorporate that information into the design of the wrap.
- Quality printing and product. Sun Control of Minnesota uses dependable, high-end printers to print your chosen graphics on our high-quality 3M wrap material. The material we use is easily removable should you wish to change your graphics designs, and will last for years to come.
- Expert installation. With our years of vehicle wrap experience and our best graphics-placement knowledge, our professionals will install your vehicle decals with precision for a seamless and effective look.
The knowledgeable professionals at Sun Control of Minnesota know that a perfectly placed logo, name, and even phone number on your vehicle could mean more attraction. We have various design templates that can seamlessly match your vehicle to make it stand out on the road.
So how does it work? Our team will wrap your vehicle with a large vinyl sheet that has your message or graphic already printed on it, making for a seamless look on your vehicle. It will look like it’s already a part of the car! The best part is the wrap material can be removed with ease, which drastically reduces the cost of changing out your graphics, or removing your graphic altogether.
Design Coverage Options
- Full wraps. A full vehicle wrap with graphics involves a bumper-to-bumper vinyl installation. Full wraps are great if you want to showcase extra large graphics, tie several graphics or images together, or to give your vehicle a fun and interesting pattern.
- Partial wraps. A partial wrap is popular for vehicles because they use less material, which keeps costs down. It allows for large, bold graphics but only requires the use of the sides of vehicles, or the front/back.
Not Just for Cars
We understand this state-of-the-art vehicle graphic technology shouldn’t just be limited to advertising on vehicles. Whether you want to show off your favorite team or to give your company a clear, branded look, Sun Control of Minnesota has the capabilities to design, print, and install graphics and decals for the following:
- Multiple fleet vehicles
- Tow-behind trailers
- Campers and motorhomes
- Delivery trucks
- Semi trucks and trailers
Our vehicle decals last anywhere from 5-8 years, depending how often your vehicle is exposed to harsh weather. With a large variety of graphics options that fit any budget, you can choose the best way to get your message to the public. Our design and installation team has the experience to make your vision a reality! If you would like to see examples of past vehicle projects we’ve finished, visit our gallery. If you would like more information about our vehicle graphics and vehicle decals services, contact us today!
Fleet Graphic Options & Prices