If you’ve ever thought about wanting to change the look of your vehicle, don’t go through the hassle of a completely new paint job. Vehicle wraps, sometimes known as color-change wraps, are a professional and stress-free way to alter the finish of your vehicle. These wraps are considered the new way to boldly design a stunning and stylish look for your vehicle. You can choose from a variety of wrap finishes, colors, and textures to offer a unique look.
Our variety of vehicle wrap styles include:
- Carbon Fiber
- Color Flip
Benefits of a new vehicle wrap vs. a new paint job:
- Less expensive. A high-quality paint job can sometimes cost hundreds, even thousands, of dollars more than a vehicle wrap. For a fraction of the cost of paint, you can have your vehicle professionally wrapped however long you desire.
- Fast application. It only takes just a few days to complete your vehicle’s exterior appearance change. Any of our 3M wraps are easy to apply, meaning you can be cruising in your “new” ride in no time.
- Lasting protection. Covering your vehicle with a wrap will better protect your car’s paint from chips, scratches, and rust. The thick, durable material acts as a shield for your vehicle, which will improve its resale value.
- Resale value. Maintain your vehicle’s value with the manufacturer's original paint. Having a temporary vehicle wrap installed will keep the vehicle’s original resale value intact versus if you had an aftermarket paint job.
- Endless customization. After some time if you choose you’d like a new color and finish on your vehicle, our wraps are easy to change, giving you the ongoing flexibility you can’t get with permanent paint. And because they are easy to replace, they will not affect the original exterior of your vehicle.
Common 3M 1080 Vehicle Wrap Questions
- What are the advantages of wrapping my vehicle?
Wraps can almost instantly give your vehicle a new and fresh look without the need for repainting.
- How does a wrap compare to paint?
Wrap film is not permanent, making it fast and easy to change your mind or your color. In many cases, film can be a less expensive option.
- How long does it take to wrap a vehicle?
Simple designs take just a few hours, while a full wrap on a large, complex vehicle may take two or more days.
- How much does a wrap cost?
Cost is determined by several factors: how much of the vehicle is being wrapped, the film you select, the complexity of the processing, cutting and installation. Costs range from a few hundred dollars for stripes to a few thousand for a complete full wrap. For more detailed pricing, please contact us.
- What are my wrap options?
Your options range from a small emblem to a full wrap and everything in between. Signs, stripes, accents, swooshes and flares, body panels or the entire vehicle.
- Can a wrap have more than one color?
Yes! Multiple colors are possible and add a special dash of personality to the design you choose.
- Can wraps be installed over paint scratches, dents or rust?
Wrap film is very thin and flexible to allow it to conform beautifully to the contours of your vehicle, but that means it also conforms to any imperfection such as a scratch or dent, and that will show through. Rust is another matter. Wrap film will stick to the rust rather than the solid surface and finish of an undamaged vehicle, meaning the film will start to fall off when and where the rust does. Before spending the time and money to wrap a damaged or rusted vehicle, we recommend repairing it with auto repair filler and finish with an epoxy primer/sealer, OEM vehicle paint and/or clear coat. The finish on the repairs must be allowed to cure for the period of time specified by the manufacturer before applying film.
Contact Us Today
Is it time for a change in your ride? If you are interested in creating an entirely new look for your vehicle, contact us today at (651) 490-1060 to get started. Our experienced vehicle wrap professionals will work with all of your design ideas and preferences to give your vehicle a look that will be sure to turn heads.