When you think about your office or workplace, you know it’s important to make a good impression on your customers or clients. But one of the most often overlooked opportunities for reinforcing your brand identity and creating a connection with your customers is the art in your place of business.
The art on your walls offers an often untapped opportunity to reinforce brand recognition. But art can represent a pretty sizeable investment for your business, and it can be difficult to know where to start when choosing the right art for your organization’s walls. Fortunately, our printed canvas experts at Sun Control of Minnesota can help you create the perfect art for your place of business. Read on to get some fresh ideas for decorating your workplace with printed canvas.
How We Create Beautiful Art
Our canvas art is a terrific alternative to posters or lower-quality materials. Few materials offer the classic appeal of canvas. Canvas is lightweight but also warp-resistant. Our experts stretch your canvas art over frames to create beautiful art that will stay taut over time. We begin by meeting with you to discuss your order and find out exactly what you are looking for. We will then print your design using our high-grade printers before stretching the canvas and coating it with lacquer to keep it looking beautiful for years to come.
We will take these things into consideration:
● Overall design
● Canvas size
● Budget needs
Great Printed Canvas Art Ideas
Because we can work from existing images, the sky is the limit when it comes to what you choose to print for your canvas. Consider the type of business and colors of your branding before making a decision. Abstract art may work well for some businesses, while images of products and services may work better for others.
Check out these suggestions:
1. Your product or service - From bright smiles at a dental office to floral arrangements or cakes, don’t underestimate the power of sharing beautiful products.
2. People - For the right workplace, images of your staff could be a great way to promote your business. Happy customers could also work out for some businesses.
3. Landscapes - Sunsets and mountains can create calming environments in spas or medical establishments.
4. Quotes - Inspirational quotes can work well in yoga studios and therapy centers alike.
5. Children’s art - Crayon renderings stretched across canvas can be incredibly charming at children-focused businesses from pediatricians to learning studios and kids’ boutiques.
Twin Cities Printed Canvas Professionals
Whether you are decorating a medical facility or a specialty boutique, you want to make a fantastic impression on your customers and create a sense of connection with your brand. If you’re ready to hear endless compliments on your office art, we can help you get started with our beautiful printed canvas art.
Our graphic design team can work within your budget to help you create the perfect look for your place of business. If you’re ready to impress your customers with your wall art, call our team of experts at 651.490.1060, or connect with us to talk about how we can make your vision come to life.