How to Protect Against Vandalism with Graffiti Film
Prevent damage before it happens by installing 3M Anti Graffiti Film. Designed as a protective surface barrier to the glass, this cost effective solution helps maintain your image as a business and saves valuable time. Graffiti film can be used for elevators, escalators, bathroom mirrors, glass countertops, and stainless steel and glass surfaces.
How Does Graffiti Film Work?
Anti-Graffiti Film protects your business from unwanted tagging and vandalism. The film acts as a protective barrier over your glass surface. If vandalism occurs, the graffiti film can be removed, leaving a clean glass surface intact, without the need for an expensive full window replacement or time-consuming cleaning.
So What Are the Benefits?
- Helps repel intentional attempts to gouge, deface, or destroy surfaces.
- Helps protect glass from permanent damage caused by glass etching solutions.
- Helps resist scratching and abrasion caused by sharp objects or devices.
- Adheres clearly and firmly to glass, but can be removed leaving little or no residue.
- May be applied to either interior or exterior locations such as glass, windows, and mirrors.
- Easy to apply and clean without the use of harmful and abrasive chemicals
Call for a free estimate! (651) 490-1060
—Sun Control Staff